Main Day Three: Engaging Your Retail Customer
Thursday, June 18th, 2020
46% of customers will buy more from a retailer who personalizes the experience and 75% of retailers agree that they will need to make customer engagement a business priority according to Medallion Retail. So, how are you using customer data, in-store technology and the associate to deliver a more customized experience?
Explore ideas for:
- Assessing the type of customer data platform that will help you get a more holistic view of the customer journey
- Training associates on the tools needed to create a more personalized experience
- Associate devices that will help them pull important customer information to customize the interaction
- Listening to your customers to understand the type of personalization that they are looking for
We have all seen store events that bring customers in droves with lines wrapped around the block. How can you create this sense of excitement and anticipation for your customers? Hear how one retailer successful designs in-store events and launches that lead to great press and social buzz and increased brand loyalty.
Hear ideas for:
- The key components that go into a successful in-store event
- Working with an experiential marketing or events firm vs. planning everything internally
- Partnering with food and beverage brands, celebrities, influencers and others to create a memorable event
- Prepping your associates for in-store events and launches
- Measuring success