June 04 - 07, 2019
The Sheraton Seattle
Director, Visual Merchandising
3:30 PM Evereve at University Village
Evereve is a casual contemporary boutique curated for the fashion-loving mom. Join a guided tour of the inviting, simple in-store experience that supports their 3-ways to shop (evereve.com, Trendsend, In-store) and see how they have used design to bring authentic customer relationships to life.
Hosts: Katie Whyde, Director, Visual Merchandising, Evereve
Kari Ihle, Director, Environmental Design, Planning and Maintenance, Evereve
(plus walking tour of other retailers in University Village)
While many retailers are working to bring digital technologies to life in the store environment, Evereve has continued to stay true to the development of authentic guest relationships and an inviting, simple in-store experience that supports our 3-ways to shop (evereve.com, Trendsend, In-store). Technology in store is not a customer facing element of our newest store design prototype. By using our curated brand design filters we were able to more successfully communicate to customers who Evereve is, enhance areas that our customers are already telling us we do well and creating a fun and welcoming destination.
Come along the journey with us to see this design evolution first-hand and experience how Evereve is redefining in-store customer experience in the digital age.
• Developing a design brand filter to help prioritize wants vs needs
• Understanding the journey (what worked, what was challenging, what surprised us)
• How to highlight what your customers are already telling you your brand does well in the built environment
• How Evereve uses this new design to enhance existing retail locations – Adding soul
• How Evereve is redefining in-store customer experience