Main Day One: Mapping Out Your Store Strategy
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
Unless you have major space constraints, retailers across the board are using their stores to accommodate all aspects of fulfillment. This can boost traffic, drive brand loyalty and help brands keep up with the efficiency and ease of Amazon. But there are still numerous challenges. Panelists with share their thoughts on:
- What should the customer experience look like for BOPUIS, a digital return, etc?
- How does the store offset the return and is there a conversion metric applied and assessed to digital returns?
- What’s in it for the store teams? What is driving employee engagement
- Is there an expectation to compensate store teams for processing digital fulfillment?
- How are you dividing the labor?