Store Tour Day
Monday, June 15th, 2020
Host: Dana Brown, VP, Retail, The Walking Company
Main Day One: Mapping Out Your Store Strategy
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
On the whole, less sales are going through the physical store so how can you ensure that your labor numbers stay on track without sacrificing the experience? Customers now need more of an incentive to go to the store, so the experience must be super valuable, memorable and high touch.
Hear how one brand has made the changes necessary and learn tips for:
- Using scheduling tools and automation methods to help maximize labor
- Ensuring a great in-store experience without driving high labor numbers
- What do new labor models looks like, what are the lessons learned?
Main Day Two: Breakthrough Store Design & Innovation
Wednesday, June 17th, 2020
Listen and be motivated by an accomplished group of fierce femmes, enjoy a glass of wine and cultivate new friendships and future contacts.
- Jennifer Matanin, Director, Retail Operations, Cole Haan
- Dana Brown, VP, Retail, The Walking Company