At Future Stores Seattle, you’ll learn how leading retailers are overhauling their in-store experience and balancing high tech with high touch. You’ll walk away with actionable strategies for using store technology effectively, educating your front line associates and creating the next generation store experience.
What’s next in 2020, and beyond? You’ll find out at Future Stores Seattle, the only conference that prepares senior retail executives in operations, design, digital, and technology to lead their companies into the future.
They’re Brave. Bold. Visionary. They’re All Speaking at Future Stores.
Our speakers comprise of big box retailers, disruptors and trailblazers that are reimagining the retail industry. And with themed roundtables, ‘campfire’ chats, ‘Tonight’ style panels, lightning round sessions and much more, you’ll experience interactive learning opportunities unlike any other event.
The Conference To Begin A Retail Revolution
“I get out to many conferences and this may have been the best I’ve attended yet. Great content, meticulously organized, and great attendees”
Phillip Besner, VP, Real Estate & Business Development
“Future Stores is by far the best retail conference I’ve ever attended. Everything from the quality of the speakers to their actionable insights, to the audience was thoughtfully curated”
Mark Voysey, CEO
Agenda At A Glance
Main Day One:
Tuesday, June 16
Mapping Out Your Store Strategy
- Keynote: Ready To Grow? Winning Expansion Strategies In Today’s Retail Landscape
- Fireside Chat: Bringing Your Brand Story To Life In Brick And Mortar
- Keynote Panel: New Store Formats And Concepts Shaping The Future Of In-Store
- Track A: Store Operations & The Associate Experience
- Track B: Transformative Retail Tech
- Track C: Retailer-Only Connections
- Studio Fifty Stores – Disco Party In The Innovation Lab
Main Day Two:
Wednesday, June 17
Breakthrough Store Design and Innovation
- Keynote Panel: What Does Your Store Design Checklist Look Like?
- VC Panel: Insight Into The Minds Of Retail Investors
- Meta Trends Of The 2020s – Tech Advances And Their Implications For Retail
- Tack A: Designing For The Next Gen Customer
- Track B: Bridging The Digital-Physical Divide
- Track C: Retailer Only Connections
- Reception At SPIN Seattle
Main Day Three:
Thursday, June 18
Engaging Your Retail Customer
- C-Level Chat: Transcending From A Brand To A Community
- Keynote Panel Remix: The Personalized Path To Purchase
- The Future Stores Tech Tank
- Disruptor Diaries Keynote Panel
- Case Study: Keeping Loyalty Relevant
- Panel: The FOMO Effect: Creating Can’t Miss Events In Your Stores
- Seattle Store Tours
One Of A Kind Audience
Future Stores is for innovators that want to provide their customers with a world class in-store experience. This community is a one-of-a-kind mix of executives focused on store experience, operations, innovation, and omnichannel.
Bringing Together The Best in Retail
The world’s most innovative retailers - ranging from Fortune 500 companies to the America's most exciting startups, including: